Our flexible protective packaging solutions are designed to protect goods in transit.
We offer eco-friendly void fill packaging solutions from the UK’s leading protective packaging specialist, Storopack, including AIRplus® (air cushions), PAPERplus® (packing paper).
How to choose protective packaging
When deciding which void fill to use, consider the following factors:
Film-covered air cushions
- Tear resistant, reusable and made from 99% air and 1% film.
- Uses less storage space and is inflated on demand.
- Uses less energy and water to manufacture compared to paper-based cushions.
- 100% recyclable and can be disposed through household recycling.
- Made from wood which is a renewable raw material.
- Environmentally friendly with uncoated paper types.
- Versatile and reusable with outstanding cushioning characteristics.
- 100% recyclable and can be simply disposed of in the paper collection bin.