VEOMEE Skin Protection Foam
While regular hand sanitising and washing helps control the spread of COVID-19, it leaves hands feeling dry, cracked and sore.
VEOMEE skin protection foam prevents dry skin and guards against many skin irritations such as eczema and contact dermatitis associated with the use of disposable gloves and masks.
Based on Marly Skin® Technology, VEOMEE is made in Germany and certified to GMP and ISO standards to offer the following features:
- An invisible layer that protects skin, enhances hand hygiene and promotes skin regeneration.
- Long-lasting 4-hour protection, when washing/ sanitising.
- Calms skin irritations, suitable for hands, face and body.
- Non-greasy, safe with food and ideal for medical, dental and care workers, cleaners, laboratory and clinical staff, beauty and hair workers, food handling and catering workers
- Dermatologically and clinically tested.
- Each 100ml recyclable can = approx. 150 applications.
- 12 cans per box.