Fortoak fully stocked on EU-certified PPE
As COVID-19 lockdown restrictions ease, the launch of Fortoak’s new PPE website couldn’t come at a better time, as businesses return to the new normal.
With non-essential retail stores opening their doors again, and mask-wearing now compulsory on public transport, there’s an urgent need for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to keep employees and customers protected.
Throughout the crisis, Fortoak has remained fully open for business and evolved its business to supply essential PPE to NHS trusts at the front line of the pandemic. As restrictions ease, Fortoak is fully stocked to assist retailers, offices and healthcare environments with social distancing management and ongoing supplies of high-quality EU-certified PPE.
Fortoak PPE includes a range of essential hygiene products to keep employees and customers protected including:
- 75% alcohol hand sanitisers available in 100ml, 500ml and 1 litre sizes.
- Face masks including Type IR 3-ply, Type IIR surgical masks, FFP2/KN95 and FFP3/N99.
- Clear, anti-fog full protection face shields.
- Disposable gloves.
- NHS approved disposable polythene apron.
- Social distancing tape and safety signs.
- VEOMEE Skin Protection Foam to guard against dry skin and dermatitis.
Alex Vergopoulos, Group CEO says
Adapting to changing market conditions is essential to survival. I’m incredibly proud that Fortoak has evolved to supply PPE to the front line over the past few months. With the launch of our dedicated PPE website, Fortoak PPE is now firmly part of the Fortoak family which includes Till Rolls, Labels and Packaging. This video produced by my sons, Max and Theo, tells the story of the Fortoak group – please enjoy!