Face coverings mandatory in shops from 24th July
As lock down eases and more businesses re-open we are starting to get a glimpse of what our “new normal” might look like. Last week the government announced that wearing a face covering in shops and supermarkets in England is to become mandatory from 24 July. Those who fail to comply with the new rules will face a fine of up to £100.
Wearing a face mask on public transport is already compulsory. A face covering should cover both the mouth and face to reduce the spread of coronavirus droplets, helping to protect others.
This is the latest move by government to try to mitigate a second wave of COVID-19. Health experts are warning that the UK faces potentially a more deadly second wave that could lead to 120,000 deaths.
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, Fortoak has remained fully open for business and evolved its business to supply essential PPE to NHS trusts at the front line of the pandemic.
Fortoak is fully stocked to assist retailers, offices and healthcare environments with social distancing management and ongoing supplies of high-quality EU-certified PPE.
Fortoak PPE includes a range of essential hygiene products to keep employees and customers protected including:
- 75% alcohol hand sanitisers available in 100ml, 500ml and 1 litre sizes.
- Face masks including Type IR 3-ply, Type IIR surgical masks, FFP2/KN95 and FFP3/N99.
- Clear, anti-fog full protection face shields.
- Disposable gloves.
- NHS approved disposable polythene apron.
- Social distancing tape and safety signs.
- VEOMEE Skin Protection Foam to guard against dry skin and dermatitis.