Helping companies manage during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
Fortoak is proud to be promoting companies like InPhase who have stepped up to the COVID-19 crisis to help companies manage during the crisis and beyond.
Alex Vergopoulos, CEO at Fortoak said:
It’s a real privilege to be associated with a brand like InPhase and to share this innovative technology with our customers.
Introducing INPHASE COVID-19 Crisis Response App
Initially produced for NHS and emergency services customers, the InPhase Covid-19 Response App enables companies to respond instantly to fast-changing staffing, priorities, risks, policies and plans while working from any location.
- On-line real-time staff wellness check-ins, completed on smartphones daily in under 20 seconds, for Covid-19 status, work capacity, and contact exposure risk.
- Real-time dashboards of all of those individual check-ins, collated for each team, showing current position and trends, helping predict likely service failure areas today and in the coming days.
- Record crisis actions and decisions and who is dealing with them and share progress on-line.
- Route crisis actions to specific owners, who in turn can escalate an action or issue, or request its transfer to another colleague with a single click.
- Crisis actions are automatically re-routed to a working successor when an individual checks-in ill and incapacitated or fails to check-in for 24 hours.
- As users recover and check back in, hopefully with some immunity, they can be redeployed to reduce the risk for other colleagues, provide more resilience and move the organization back to better capacity and the new normal.
Fast activation, normally within 24 hours, and low pricing to help companies get through these difficult times.
Robert Hobbs, Chief Executive Officer at InPhase said:
As crisis and business experts, we have implemented Covid-19 specific features to support our crucial public sector and commercial customers who need to keep operating during these difficult times. Our mission is to make sure you and your teams can function as well as possible in unprecedented times. Thank you to Alex and his team at Fortoak for their support and their incredible tenacity. In response to this crisis Fortoak have introduced essential personal protection equipment (PPE) products to their portfolio. Just another example of how business are adapting to help keep the economy and country going.
For more information on the InPhase COVID-19 Crisis Response App click here.
Visit our COVID-19 Hygiene Products webpage for updates on our expanding PPE portfolio.